Bauarbeiten im Gange | Zu verkaufen | 2 Schlafzimmer | | Bafra

60m2
2
yes
Ref. 104f-2
From £ 99.950

Located within easy walking distance to a lovely sandy beach is this development. The complex has many different facilities which would suit either holiday makers or permanent stayers. On the site there is communal pool, gym, sauna, mini golf, children playground, beach restaurant and its maintenance office.
There are choices from studio apartments up to 3 bedrooms apartments. The two bedroom apartments have one living room/ kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Located within easy walking distance to a lovely sandy beach is this development. The complex has many different facilities which would suit either holiday makers or permanent stayers. On the site there is communal pool, gym, sauna, mini golf, children playground, beach restaurant and its maintenance office.
In Bafra village there are few 5 stars luxury hotels and plans for more investment in few years’ time

• Large communal swimming pool
• 60m² internal size
• Pre-74 Turkish title deed
• 2 bedroom-master is en suite
• 1 family bathroom
• Fitted wardrobes in bedrooms
• Fully fitted kitchen cupboards
• Ceramic floors
• Penthouse apartments have their own roof top terrace with kitchen, BBQ and shower
• Ground floor apartments have the added luxury of direct access to communal swimming pool
• Communal garden
• Beach restaurant
• Beach with beach sports available
• Sauna
• Gym with massage room and Jacuzzi
• Mini golf
• Sport facilities
• Children facilities
• Maintenance service

• Choices of ready to move in and off plan properties

Payment plan:
- £2000 reservation fee;
- 30% to sign a contract;
- The rest 70% within 36 months with no interest
NOTE: to get a key, you have to cover 60% of the payment
OR
- 60% down payment and the rest 40% payable within 7 years with 4.9% interest fee

Objektdetails

  • Payment plan
  • im Anlage gelegen
  • Sea side location
  • Strand fusslaeufig erreichbar
  • Ungestörter Ausblick
  • Bathroom: 1
  • Klima anlage
  • Technische Küchengeräte
  • Balkon
  • Gemeinschafts schwimmbad
  • Gemeinschaftsgarten

Googlestandort

Standort anzeigen
oder rufen Sie uns an: 0090 392 816 0963       Landmark Estates

Telefonnummern

EnglishEnglish: 0090 392 816 0963 ( head office);
DeutschDeutsch: 0090 533 845 1616
TürkischTürkisch: 0090 548 860 4444
RussischRussisch: 0090 533 848 1452
SchwedischSchwedisch: 0046 731 446 628





* Pflichtfelder
Landmark has tried to ensure that all the content provided on the Website is correct at the time of publication. The content is provided on an information basis only and should not be relied upon. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Landmark for any errors, omissions, or misleading content on the Website.